This is my space to be myself. A sarcastic, funny, person who doesn't feel her age( that is right... I still feel about 18), but is very happy to be who she is. I am 30, a mom, a wife, a post gastric bypass patient, a pet owner, and so many other things.
I am sitting home with my two kids because Ivy (she is 6, and in 1st grade) is home sick. Drew ( my giant 2 year old) is also sick, but he is still able to bother his sister. I feel like we get so wrapped up in other things we , as a family, son;t do enough together. So I have decided TODAY that that will change. It could be the cold medicine, or it could be I am trying to be a great mom, or really any number of other things, but I have decided to start doing a weekly project with at least Ivy. Drew will help with some, but not all will be something he can do. I will be posting what happens here along with pictures of the finished project (and of the kids if they will hold still long enough to get pictures). I will also be posting my opinions, thoughts, and random fancies on this blog.
This is about my family, I guess pretty much everything I do is, but mostly... this is about me. ME being a better mom, a better person, and a better role model. I will share things that are challenges for me ( I struggle every day with my weight loss surgery, and body image, ways to be a better mom, and so much more), make me smile, and probably more than a few dirty jokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment